Plutus Capital LP.
Marches Delays and April To Bring Flowers?
What we expected for March:
- World Regulatory Clarity, (U.S., India, Japan, Korea, China, Russia.)
- With Regulations Comes Institutions (Trillions upon Trillions of Dollars)
- 13 Crypto Summits, Conferences, Expos, Seminars, Meetings, etc. (Announcements?)
- Fidelity stated to go live ($7 Trillion Under Management – Remember Reg. Clarity!)
- Triple Witch Date, Rollover of Trillions, Stock Market Sell-Off Scheduled (Think Lack of Liquidity) (Global Financial Reset Time?)
- Ides of March – Market Sell-Off, Liquidity Crisis. (30th)
- Brexit Due Date (Exit Expected) Currency Issues to Come! (Crypto Fueled Solutions?)
- Russia said to have stacked enough Gold to get them out of all debt... (What could this mean? Think reset!)
- Trump restructuring the Financial System and World/Central Banks! (Gold backed Dollar?) (Remember we hold a nice pile of physical Gold reserve with Plutus Capital!)
- And more, Which we will get into later, upon further confirmations.
What Actually Happened:
Official Delay Announcements.
-India Regulation deadline extended on last day. https://news.bitcoin.com/indias-crypto-regulations-delayed/
-Clarity equals trillions via ETFs and more. Delayed: https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-delays-decision-on-bitcoin-etf-applications-from-vaneck-and-bitwise https://www.theblockcrypto.com/2019/03/29/coinbase-exec-leaving-to-lead-institutional-drive-at-fidelity-digital-assets-as-sales-head/
-Fidelity Delayed https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/breaking-sec-delays-bitwise-and-vaneck-solidx-cboe-bitcoin-etf-proposal-45-more-days/
-Triple Witch roll over means nothing with no regulations
-US Crypto Bill Delayed. (To be reintroduced this week!)
-Brexit due date, extended – April 12th
-SBI Delayed Crypto Exchange Launch (Huge) https://www.coindesk.com/banking-group-sbi-delays-crypto-exchange-launch https://cointelegraph.com/news/japans-banking-giant-sbi-delays-launch-of-crypto-exchange-to-strengthen-security
What April Brings:
-27 Crypto. Blockchain, digital asset summits, conferences, and expos. (Great place for official announcements) https://coindoo.com/top-cryptocurrency-conferences-you-should-look-out-for-in-april-2019/ https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-events
-US Token Taxonomy Act Reintroduction https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-delays-decision-on-bitcoin-etf-applications-from-vaneck-and-bitwise https://twitter.com/WarrenDavidson/status/1111299819757322241
-Brexit New Deadline https://www.ft.com/content/64e7f218-4ad4-11e7-919a-1e14ce4af89b Will know more tonight after their vote.
-More time to accumulate, invest, research, etc. (Always good)
-Start to a new quarter. The first quarter of 2019 was noted as the “Most Memorable Quarter On Record” https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-01/one-most-memorable-qarters-record-best-and-worst-performing-assets-q1 (There’s a lot to this and all financial markets current conditions)
-Markets are under HEAVY manipulation. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-01/stock-market-confused-you-are-about-recession (If liquidity gets to scarce digital assets will save the day)
Thought we would give a quick summary to what March looked like and what April shall bring.